A dynamic provider of Cloud-based Procurement Solutions is searching for a talented and self-motivated Front End Web Developer to design, develop, and maintain their platforms and services. The ideal candidate should have a passion for combining design and programming skills. The responsibilities will include translating UI/UX design wireframes into live code to produce visual elements of the application. The candidate should possess at least 3 years of client-side development experience, a graduate-level qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience, and technical certifications in key infrastructure services and applications, with Azure certifications in system design or administration being advantageous.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Working with the team to develop the overall look and design of the web application.
- Ability to take features from the design stage to create functional, creative, and user-friendly pages.
- Work with the Product team to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the company’s platform, process, and business.
- Communicate and coordinate with the company’s support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Graduate-level qualified in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Technical certifications in key infrastructure services and applications (Azure certifications in system design or administration advantageous).
- 3+ years’ experience of Client-side development
- 1+ years’ experience with [URL Removed] of Client-Server design and Software-as-a-Service
- Experience in