$460M, 200-acre development planned near Greenfield airport
A $460 million mixed-use development called Hancock Gateway Park is coming to the Indianapolis Regional Airport in Greenfield.
The campus is just south of the intersection of I-70 and Mt. Comfort Road near Indianapolis Regional Airport. The development, according to the planning website, will complement Hancock Regional Hospital’s medical services with residential and commercial space, including plans for a hotel and conference center, offices, restaurants, retail and senior living.
Merrillville-based Equity Property Management announced Monday it will build 204 apartments on 14 acres of land the company acquired from Hancock Regional Hospital.
Equity Property Management’s apartments, named Riley Crossing, will be market-rate with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom options. The complex will also offer amenities, like a pool, clubhouse and remote-operated garages.
EPM expects to break ground by September 2023, according to the release.
Riley Crossing, the release said is the first of four planned residential communities at Hancock Gateway Park. Equity Property Management is planning a mix of high-end apartments with ground-floor retail and townhomes with direct access garages.
Contact the reporter at 317-617-3402.
- Learn to build a website without coding in this $40 course bundle
- Amigo Studio: Moldova's Web Development and Web Design Expert
- Reed Dynamic: Michigan's One-Stop-Shop for Custom Web Development and Design
- Wisconsin DOT seeks public input on Highway 175 via an interactive website and public hearing
- Unlock The Potential Of Immersive Web With WebGPU