Countertop ice makers recalled because blade defect may leave pieces of metal
“The metal blades of the auger of the ice maker can break, resulting in small pieces of metal going into the ice basket, posing a laceration hazard.”
The recalled models have a date code before June 1, 2022, and the model number GIMN-1102.
The ice makers are stainless steel and with a white, black or blue exterior top and come with an ice basket, ice scooper and a 1/4-inch water inlet hose.
According to the announcement, Far Success Trading “has received 263 reports of incidents of metal blades breaking off the auger and the broken blades then going into the ice basket. No injuries have been reported.”
People who own the ice makers can contact Far Success Trading for a free replacement. Before disposing of the old unit, take a photo of the product label on the back of the present ice maker and email it or submit it online to Far Success Trading Limited.
Almost half a million baby bibs, security blankets recalled because of choking hazard
More than 70 million tubes of liquid candy recalled after child chokes to death
- 7 Secret Websites To Make Money in 2023
- Mixo: building your website with AI in seconds by Jose Antunes
- When should you get a CD? – USA TODAY Blueprint
- Traders Make Ethereum Price Prediction of $3k, Whilst AiDoge and YPredict Are The Next Big AI Crypto Coins
- 9 Cheapest Website Builders In 2023 – Forbes Advisor Canada