Malaysian PR agency wins big at global awards
PETALING JAYA: Malaysian public relations (PR) agency Perspective Strategies took home three gold awards in the categories of Agency Marketing/Self Promotion, Events and Communication to Gen-Z, one silver award in the Pro Bono Work category and one bronze award in the Sustainability category at the 12th Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) Global Best Practice Awards recently.
The global awards ceremony took place in San Francisco, in conjunction with the Public Relations Global Network Fall Conference 2023.
Tan May Lee, partner and executive director at Perspective Strategies said: “We are pleased and honoured to have received this recognition for our work across multiple disciplines, reflected in the various awards that we took home.
“This is a testament to the strength that our team’s diversity brings and the shared passion for crafting stories in purposeful ways.
“We are also appreciative of our clients for trusting us to tell their stories effectively.
“Our achievements today are not only a reflection of the quality work we do as a firm, but also serves as a testament that local boutique firms like ours are equally competitive in the global playing field.”
There were 24 categories in total for this year’s Global Best Practice Awards, including Public Affairs, Investor Relations, Content Marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as well as Influencer Campaigns to name a few.
- AlteredPixel Digital Marketing Agency Shines Bright as Google's Premier Partner of the Year
- Destination acquires leisure and tourism marketing agency
- Wisconsin DOT seeks public input on Highway 175 via an interactive website and public hearing
- Avoid Digital Marketing Disasters In 2023: 8 Tips For Unbeatable Success
- Mod Op Acquires Web3 Marketing Agency CreativeDepartmint