Olivia Grant Joins Michigan Public Relations and Content Marketing Agency as Marketing Manager
McLean Media, a public relations and content marketing agency based in Detroit, has hired Olivia Grant as its first marketing manager.
With expertise in graphic design and content marketing across business-to-business and business-to-customer industries, Grant has managed the digital presence of multiple brands, balanced the latest trends with core marketing principles, and created new processes and workflows to maximize performance.
“As the company continues to grow, I was looking for an intelligent and efficient marketer that knows how to leave a lasting impact, and I found that in Olivia Grant,” says Don F. McLean, founder and president at McLean Media. “Olivia understands what great marketing is and has a desire to continually learn new elements related to her craft. Combine this with her highly proactive nature and, together, we will be able to get more done, in less time.”
“I’m thrilled to be joining the McLean Media team at such an exciting time of growth and innovation,” says Grant. “I look forward to leveraging my expertise to create impactful strategies that resonate with our clients’ target audiences and drive their success.”
- AlteredPixel Digital Marketing Agency Shines Bright as Google's Premier Partner of the Year
- Destination acquires leisure and tourism marketing agency
- Avoid Digital Marketing Disasters In 2023: 8 Tips For Unbeatable Success
- Mod Op Acquires Web3 Marketing Agency CreativeDepartmint
- 5 Best Advertising Agency Stocks to Buy