The integration of PublishME into NODWIN Gaming’s global emerging market network will enhance the latter’s existing solutions capabilities for publishers and brands, Nazara said
Following the acquisition, PublishME will rename itself to NODWIN Gaming in the Middle East and Ozalp will transition to NODWIN Gaming as the CEO of NODWIN Gaming Dubai
Nazara Technologies’ esports subsidiary NODWIN Gaming has acquired a 100% stake in PublishME for $2 Mn from the game marketing agency’s existing shareholders – founder Ozgur Ozalp and Nazara.
“This acquisition will provide the essential tailwinds for NODWIN Gaming to drive its mission of leading the emerging market sports media landscape,” it added.
PublishME is a full-service games marketing and publishing agency which works extensively with gaming publishers in Turkey and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. It connects brands with gamers through social media management, sponsorship, and activations to its partners.
Following the acquisition, PublishME will rename itself to NODWIN Gaming in the Middle East but retain the PublishME name in Turkey. Ozalp will transition to NODWIN Gaming as the CEO of NODWIN Gaming Dubai.
As per an exchange filing, Nazara Dubai held 82.81% stake in PublishME, while Ozalp owned the remaining 17.19% stake before the transaction.
Commenting on the acquisition, NODWIN Gaming cofounder and MD Akshat Rathee said, “This strategic acquisition not only brings in a host of new opportunities but also paves the way for a multitude of fresh possibilities for us as a leading gaming and esports media company.”
He said NODWIN