Web Developer Salary | US News Best Jobs
How Much Does a Web Developer Make?
Web Developers made a median salary of $77,030 in 2021. The best-paid 25% made $100,670 that year, while the lowest-paid 25% made $51,100.
Find a Job
Best-Paying Cities for Web Developers
|San Jose, California||$124,430|
|San Francisco, California||$110,880|
The 5 Best-Paying Cities for Web Developers
Best-Paying States for Web Developers
The states and districts that pay Web Developers the highest mean salary are Virginia ($103,930), Washington ($101,920), Rhode Island ($99,940), Maryland ($96,460), and District of Columbia ($95,180).
|Rhode Island, RI||$99,940|
|District of Columbia, DC||$95,180|
Average Web Developer Pay vs. Other Best Jobs
Computer Support Specialist
- Learn to build a website without coding in this $40 course bundle
- Amigo Studio: Moldova's Web Development and Web Design Expert
- Reed Dynamic: Michigan's One-Stop-Shop for Custom Web Development and Design
- Wisconsin DOT seeks public input on Highway 175 via an interactive website and public hearing
- Unlock The Potential Of Immersive Web With WebGPU